Is your House (recreation) player seeking more touches on the ball and an increase in challenge and competition?
If "yes", then the VYS Development Center is the right place for your player.
The VYS Development Center is recommended for all house (recreation) players U6 - U9 who want more training, competition and the opportunity to train with a professional coach.
The Development Center model puts players’ development first with the focus and attention on the finer detail. Development Center values individual development, teaching the game and player performance more than winning. Each session will test and push the players technically, socially, physically, and cognitively.
Weekly training sessions are provided for U6-U9 age groups. U8-U9 players will also participate in 4 games near the end of the program against other club teams and among each other.
- Identify: Those with great character, talent and love of the game
- Develop: Team players, skills, heath, physical fitness and life skills
- Allow and Encourage: Imagination and creativity
- Maximize: Time
- Promote: Teaching, Role Models and Parent Support
- Physical: Balance, strength, speed, agility, coordination, reaction, jumping, running
- Technique: Introduction to skills, repetitions, attitude to attack
- Psychology: Sharing, fair play, emotional management
- Social: Ability to interact with others
- Tactics: Where is the field and goal oriented actions
View the Development Center Slideshow for more information about the Spring program.