The Referee Mentor program was designed in order to provide guidance and positive reinforcement, and to serve as a resource for our new referees.
Referee Mentoring is required for all NEW VYS referees. New referees are only required to attend one session.
Pick one of the following four mandatory mentoring sessions to attend:
- Saturday, April 14: Kilmer Middle School 8:45 AM U14 Girls
- Saturday, April 14: Kilmer Middle School 10:15 AM U14 Girls
- Sunday, April 15: Madison HS Stadium 3:00 PM U-13 Boys Division 2 VYS Eagles White PAC 98 Arsenal
- Sunday, April 15: Madison HS Stadium 4:30 PM U-13 Girls Division 2 VYS Thunder White REST BLAZE
Referees must show up a half hour before game time in full uniform with all your gear (whistle, watch, cards, flags, etc).
Referees must stay the entire game.
Attendance will be taken.
- Please email Dianne Gurdak at firstname.lastname@example.org which session you plan to attend.
Returning VYS referees are not required to attend these sessions, however, if you are interested in becoming a Referee Mentor or want to find out more information about the program, check out our Referee Mentor page or contact the VYS Referee Mentor Coordinator for more details.